Friday, August 08, 2008

Sunshine State Safranim Reinvigorated

Several years ago I started this blog, Sunshine State Safranim, as a companion to our regular SFAJL chapter website. However, I couldn't keep up with it on top of all my other projects. However, now that I'm so used to blogging, and find it so much easier than updating a traditional website, I've decided to switch to using this blog as our main website.

You will still be able to use the address sfajl.org to reach us. It will redirect you to this Blogger site, whose true address is sfajl.blogspot.com. Either address will get you here.

The first page you see upon arrival will be the blog, with the most recent news at the top. The other pages listed in the sidebar will give you additional information about SFAJL, including our meeting schedule.

Feel free to post comments at any time!

No comments: